I taught Ciara how to play yahtzee. The first game went pretty well. It was tiring, though. I thought it would be a good game for us to play together and help her learn math. The whole time we were playing, she was begging to play another game. It was outburst jr. I decided it would help her learn her reading, so we played it also. Until she started cheating... She has never been a good game player. I have tried throughout the years and she just can't handle loosing. She always wants to cheat. The next day we played yahtzee again and she would lie about how many times she rolled and would want me not to look when she rolled. She really did get a yahtzee once. When I told her the rules and that you have to yell yahtzee when you roll one, she thought it was pretty stupid. But when she rolled a yahtzee, she was more than happy to yell, YAHTZEEEEEEEE at the top of her lungs. I really would like her to learn to play games. I think the challenge is good for a person. But I don't want her to cheat and feel like she always has to win. She did beat me once. I am being pretty strict on her and I will quit the game when she starts to cheat and flat out tell her I won't play if she cheats. Hopefully, she will get the idea that it is more fun just to play together - win or lose.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment