Friday, July 24, 2009

Good News/Bad News

I know I said I would post pictures, but I haven't done anything to take a picture of yet. I had this stuff like contact paper that you put over windows so you can't see in. I lost it!! So the curtain is off my bathroom window, and I do have neighbors on that side yet. So I took my shower and dried in the dark so no one could see in!!! I know, CRAZY:) Good news is that I found the wall paper paste. Maybe I can get that project done.

Bad news is that I have lost some scrap booking papers. I can't imagine what happened to them and they were really neat things. I must have some bag somewhere with stuff in it.....where oh where could they be. I spent a couple of hours today looking for them. I had a crop today. I had some wonderful friends come over and play. She came and did lots of scrapbook pages. She came and helped me learn more watercolor techniques (gotta get some pencils next) and graded my projects!!! Yes, she is the high school art teacher and I learn so much from her. I did teach her how to make circles! I also tried to organize Disney pictures so I could start my Disney album. I got out all the papers and stickers I have collected. Let me know if you need Tinkerbell stickers, cause I have a lot!!! I found out that we are having a tech camp. I dread this for personal reasons, but I shouldn't. It is where I learned how to blog. Aren't you glad I learned this?????

No comments: