What could go better together than some cute little puppies, a birthday party and fun at the park? That is what we had on Saturday. The wind was pretty awful for a while. We tried to hide from it, but it found us. Still, the kids had a great time rolling down the grassy hill, loving on the cute little puppies, and stuffing themselves with ice cream and cake.
Brittany was 15 last week. I can't believe how the time has passed. I first met her when she was 9 years old. Now she is a beautiful young woman. She still loves Ciara and Ciara still loves her. They call each other sisters and when they are together, the years between them don't matter at all. I hope it is always that way for them and they are always best friends.
Brittany was 15 last week. I can't believe how the time has passed. I first met her when she was 9 years old. Now she is a beautiful young woman. She still loves Ciara and Ciara still loves her. They call each other sisters and when they are together, the years between them don't matter at all. I hope it is always that way for them and they are always best friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment