Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!


New Shoes!


New Dress!


What could be better?!!




Ciara, you look beautiful!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

BEAUTiful girl! I'll bet the dress is more beautiful in real life. You are so amazing Stephanie, to start and finish a dress in one day. I can only 'think' of such things. hope you all had a beautiful wonderful Easter. We had a rainy and cold one.

The Vannoy Family said...

LOVE IT! You love beautiful Ciara! Thank you again for my birthday card - I LOVE YOU BOTH! When I think about you - it gives me a smile! (:

fouros said...

You are the best mom! I so envy everyone who can sew! I cannot. I took Home Ec in HS and my mom has tried to teach me. My patience is lacking. My mom used to stay up half the night making my Easter dress! Thanks for making your daughter feels so special. Precious!