I am thankful that school is out tomorrow.- I am thankful that I finished making memory books for the three ladies who were retiring and they turned out really good. (will post pictures later)
- I am thankful that my turn at thirsty thursdays is over.
- I am thankful that school is out tomorrow!!!
- I am thankful that my daughter loves playing softball and found her uniform in time to wash it for tonight's game.
- I am thankful for my usually wonderful health (now I have a cold, but I know I will be better soon, probably as soon as school is out!)
- I am thankful that my daughter passed 2nd grade.
- I am thankful for my daughters wonderful health. She will be getting her perfect attendance certificate tomorrow for the 4th year in a row.
- I am thankful for banana pudding, of which I have tons left over from the retirement party.
- I am thankful for good friends who won't make you babysit even though you promised before you got sick.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment