Saturday, May 16, 2009

Help Me Find a Home








My name is Cocoa Bear and I am looking for a new home. I need lots of room to roam and I long to feel the wind in my hair from the back of a truck - well, maybe, I have never ridden in one before and I get carsick just going from home to the vet. I am one year old. My grandmother was a full blooded Great Pyrenees, but not sure what my dad and grandpa were. I love my family, but they have to keep me on a chain because I keep pushing aside the fence and running off. One time a pickup ran over my foot and it hurt like the dickens. I love kids and am friendly and well natured. I will admit I am like a bull in a china shop and knock things over wagging my tail. I love to play with kittens, but sometimes I get a little rough. I have a very low bark, but I don't bark unless I have something to say. I have had all my shots and been neutered. Someone please take me, cause it is starting to get hot and I don't want to spend all summer on this chain. Please call my owner at 585-8021 if you would like to take me home.

No comments: