I am bored, so I am gonna play:
8 things I look forward to:
1. End of school
2. Finish It Fridays
3. Cuddling with my daughter.
4. Technique Tuesdays
5. Saturdays
6. Summer
7. Being debt free
8. Payday
8 thinks I did yesterday:
1. Worked on my wish list for school next year.
2. Finished my cards for the card swap
3. Celebrated with Ciara for making her 100 points
4. Went to a heart to heart supper
5. Visited with some good friends
6. Bought a plant
7. Made some cards with pickups on them
8. Watched The Locator
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Garden
2. Keep my house clean
3. Pay all my bills
4. Sponsor a compassion child.
5. Be a better mother
6. Be more organized
7. Get my daughter to mind. (maybe that is the same as number 7)
8. Go to Sam's Club and buy a bunch of food, and then spend the night in a motel with a pool and relax!!!
8 TV Shows:
1. House
2. Biggest Loser
3. American Idol
4. The Locator
5. Scrapbook Memories
6. Boston Legal
7. Golden Girls
8. Property Virgins
So if you're reading this consider yourself tagged! Let me know your 8's!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment