Sunday, May 3, 2009

Heart to Heart Plant Swap


Friday night I went to another meeting for the Heart to Heart ministry that I joined earlier this year. We were supposed to bring a plant to exchange with our partners. My partner and I ended up getting the same plant for each other only in different shades of pink. I made a cute little card to go with my plant using the loads of love stamp set. I haven't used this set in a long time, but it is still a great one. I stamped the truck twice, once on tangerine tango, and once on white. Then I cut out the body of the orange truck and glued it to the white. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to position my flowers and driver. I used markers and chalks to color it in.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Such a really cute card and i love the heart to heart idea. How is the plant?