Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I do have other things going on in my life, but am way too tired to upload pics and write about them, so thinking of a few things to be thankful for is all I can do now.
  1. I am again, so very thankful for my friend Vicky who has helped me all week in bible school. This has been an eye opening week for me as I have learned some truths about myself. It hasn't been easy and not always fun, but I so appreciate Vicky's loyalty and faithfulness to be there every day and help. She has kept us organized and made our days much brighter.
  2. I am thankful bible school is over tomorrow:)
  3. I am thankful that I got to teach bible school.
  4. I am thankful that bible school is over tomorrow!!
  5. I am thankful for my cousin, Trey, who came to visit with us. He was so brave to come stay away from his family with his little cousin who picks on him (Ciara) and go to a bible school at a church where he didn't know anyone, but the fat lady (he was in my class). He says he didn't learn a thing, but I hope he learned at least one thing, that I really love him. (enough to go to the store when they are closing to beg them to open the door so I can buy some peanut butter that is on sale this week so I can fix my starving cousin a sandwich)!! Oh, and I think you learned that you don't like lemon bars....
  6. I am thankful for my Aunt Venita who helped me bead necklaces for the kids to have as a parting gift tomorrow. She made it fun, and it was so much better having her help.
  7. I am thankful for my Uncle Robert who deserves more payback revenge than he will ever get. I am glad he let Ciara crawl on him for a while, so I could string beads.
  8. I am thankful that bible school is over tomorrow. Have I mentioned that yet???
  9. I am thankful for the Lomaxes and Ridens who were Ciara's softball coaches. They never screamed at the girls or made ugly remarks. They were very kind and patient and the girls loved it.
  10. I am thankful for all the softball coaches who threw the swimming party tonight. It was a great end to Ciara's first season of softball. I am even thankful for the pizza, even though I got to eat at K-Bobs, nanabooboo:) Dora

1 comment:

fouros said...

I always enjoy reading your "Thankful Thursday"...keep up the good work!