- I am so thankful that my aunt and uncle came to see Ciara play in her softball game last week. Even though it was sooo hot, I still love watching her play. Plus, I did a major cleaning on my house before they got here.
- I am thankful that the little ticker at the top of my blog got to move. It should have been moved back the other way three weeks ago, but I just refused to give in. Thankfully, tonight I got to move it a little more to the right.
- I am thankful that all our baby kitties are so healthy. Please let me know if you want one. They are five weeks old today and they are solid black and beautiful.
- I am thankful that Ciara has survived the first 4 days of summer school, even though the bus doesn't pick her up, drops her off way away from the house, or she just left the school taking other kids with her one day.
- I am thankful that I survived my fight with the treadmill. I am hoping to get the nerve up to hop on again!! I swear, it was just like a biggest loser moment that they would replay over and over to humiliate someone!
- I am thankful that we have had such great weather this season. So far, there have been no runs to the shelter or scary moments. Just hot, hot, hot.
- I am thankful that my friend will let me put my cards at her shop and hopefully some will sell so I can get some extra spending moolah!! I need the money badly, so go down to the Candy Cottage and buy some cards and some candy!! I have been working on a way to package them, and finally decided to stick them in a basket. I plan on taking them down there tomorrow.
- I am thankful that it is almost time for the new Stampin' Up! catalog to come out. I plan on having a party next week to get some retiring stuff that I want and then I already have a hostess for the new catalog.
- I am thankful for my sweet daughter, who has to always learn the hard way! Every day is a drama and exciting with her around!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment