Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Plan

The plan for this week is to do a load of laundry every night (from the floor of my laundry room).  I also want to clean off the cabinet by the sink and possibly do something with the tools.  So far, I have done the laundry.  Well, it is just Tuesday, but today I really was tired and didn't want to do anything.  But I read some comments you made and it got me inspired to go tackle that room.  Please, please, please keep the comments coming.  I might give up on this challenge if you don't!!  I am most scared of the tools.  I looked at it last night and just walked away.  I don't know why it scares me so much.  I just don't know what to do with them.  I know they need to be put in a cabinet, but I need to organize them first.  ARGH!!!  I wish they were my scrapbooking tools.  Then I would enjoy sorting through them.  Anyway, so far, so good, but keep me motivated!!  To cheer me on, click on the comment button!!

 

Scary toolbox!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Do keep going!! We want to see the final project organization! You do have 28 days...well 25 or 26 now...but anyway,you don't have to do it all at once. Steady progress will get it done and I know you can do it!!!!!!

the pastor's wife said...

You go girl!!! Just think of the tool box as evidence that you CAN do anything! God has given you all the tools you need to succeed. To me, it is awesome that a girl has so many tools. You are a competent "fixer"! Take care of that one tub and get this burden off your back. You are worth more than that.
Thanks for the pictures!