1. I made the cute little tractor card. I cased the idea from a blog, but I can't find it anymore. I am so sorry I can't give credit to the wonderful lady who thought of this great idea. This lady does amazing things with punches. Then I saw this amazing way to make a sunset look from this blog. I couldn't wait to try it.
2. Margie did the birthday card with the bright colors and the scallop punches.
3. Sue made the card with the flower and circle punches.
4. Angie made the love always card. I didn't get that labels set from sale-a-bration and now I wish I would have! I loved the way she embossed it and then punched it out. Angie, I want to borrow that stamp set!!
5. Vicky made the beautiful flower card. I want that flower stamp too. Why is it that no matter what you have, you always want what someone else has??
6. Darla made the cute lady bug and flower card.
7. Melissa made the milk and cookies. How amazing!
Thanks so much ladies for all your hard work. Next month, we will have one more joining us and our theme is wedding cards. See ya next time,
Steph
April's card swap was inspired by several of the swaps last time. I love using punches and liked the way punches were used on some of the cards last time, so decided to go with a punch theme. This month the rules were use 3 different punches and a stamped image. I made mine and forgot to put a stamped image, so I had to add something. Silly me - not following my own rules!!
I was totally blown away by the creativity and the amazing cards that were made this month. You guys did a fantastic job. Never in my wildest dreams could I have come up with some of those ideas. If you are a card-maker and want to get in on this swap, leave me a comment. It is a fantastic way to stock up on great cards.
Here are the results. As always I will let you guess who did what for a chance to win some blog candy. If the comment button won't let you comment, email me your guesses. You have until Saturday to guess. The players were:
- Melissa
- Stephanie
- Margie
- Vicky
- Angie
- Darla
- Sue

2 comments:
OMG - these are too CU-TE! Here's my shot (brave move... before I've even handled them...!)
1. Steph
2. Sue
3. Darla
4. Angie
5. Vickie
6. Margie
7. Melissa
Thanks again for all your time, patience and effort in holding a monthly card swap - we do so LOVE you! wink ;)
I am so sorry....i just realized todya that I forgot to vote!
Post a Comment