I took myself out to eat all three meals! Went to the bakery for breakfast, but didn't have time, so ran to Allsups for a breakfast burrito (with ham, thank you very much)!! Then I went to Garibaldi's for lunch for chicken strip Tuesday (I am so lucky!) Then we went to El Sombrero for supper! It was pretty much a Mexi food day!! That is ok with me. I love Mexi food. Ciara and I spent a lot of time at Wal-Mart waiting at the pharmacy for her meds. Then I came home to find a present on my door knob and one in my shop. I have great friends.
Cathleen left a present "redneck" style in a plastic bag hanging on my front door. (LOVE HER!!!) At first, I thought the card was from Melissa, cause it looked like her handwriting. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she got me a "store bought" card when she is one of my craft buddies. Then I realized it wasn't from her, but from my friend Cathleen. The card was full of big bucks! (get it??)
She got me smell good stuff, cause one time I didn't shower before we went to garage sales. I always feel dirty after garage sales, so like to shower after. So she got me shower gel, a candle and lotion. I guess that was my hint. But they smell yummy. 

I got a gift card from my assistant and I decided to splurge and get something for myself. I let my daughter buy me a beautiful card that she picked out herself. I told her to get the man one, and she found one with out a shirt!! She picked a pink and silver, mushy one and wrote and wrote and wrote all the way from Wal-Mart to El Sombrero and I had to take the slow way, so she could finish. DUH!!! El Sombrero is across the street from Wal-Mart. She had to hide behind a menu to finish!!! I bought something for myself that I usually don't spend money on. I have been wanting one of those razors that has the lotion on the edges. I figured it was a lot of hype, but the idea of it was so nice. I usually get the ten for $1 razors. I never, never spend money on stuff like that, but it was my birthday and my gift card, so I did. They come in three colors, pink, green, and blue. I chose the green. I had really hairy legs so it was a good try out last night. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! I mean as wonderful as shaving one's legs can be!!! You just wet your legs and wet the razor and it just glides and glides and glides so smoothly. I even shaved where I haven't shaved in years. NO, NOT THERE!!! The back of my thighs!!! Every little girl should start out shaving with one of these. Please splurge and get yourself one of these. You will love it!!!

My amazing friend Melissa got me a scor pal for my birthday. Now, truthfully, she spent way, way, way too much moolah on me. She must really love me!! (or she must really think my scoring is pathetic!) Nah, she loves me. A scor pal is a 12 x 12 inch grid that has little indentions to run a stylus down that score your paper so it is easier to fold. I use that a lot with my paper crafting. Well, I didn't think a scor pal was going to work easily. I figured it would be hard to make the stylus follow the path of the indention. Well, it wasn't. It works so easily. I scored and scored and scored. I didn't even do a project, I just traced and traced those lines. It is so, I mean SO easy. Thanks so much Melissa. I love it. I love the mat that it came with that is self adhesive. I love every part of it. Oh, I spent a large amount of time rubbing Tinkerbell rub-ons all over it so that if Melissa and I get our scor pals together, we won't get them confused!!!


Thanks friends for a great day!


1 comment:
YEAH! Glad that you like your birthday present! Wishing you lots of years of using it in making crafts (with me!) Love you!
Post a Comment