Sunday, October 17, 2010

What to say, what to say?????  I have had a busy week, and so much to be thankful for.  Payday finally came around.  I swear, that day comes less and less often, I think.  Too bad I get paid on Friday and it is all gone by Monday.  Ciara got to go to a bday party and was gone for a whole night.  It was so nice to have time to myself, but I missed her.  I have decided that we are way to codependent on each other.  I watched a few episodes of Ugly Betty while she was gone.  I love that show!!  I slept a lot this weekend.  I guess I needed the rest. There are so many "bugs" going around that I guess I need to not let myself get run down.  So many people are sick.  Ciara has been coughing for a couple of weeks, but she is still going full speed.  Church was awesome Sunday.  I love, love, love my Sunday School class.  Those ladies are so kind and loving.  Really, I have never, ever been in a group of women who are so sweet.  Church was AWESOME.  Amy talked to us about our obedience to God and where it stems from.  I talked to Ciara after church about how she should mind me more because of the fact that I am her mom and she wants to make me happy than the fact of I am gonna spank her or take away her priviledges.  Her response: what will I get???  ARGH!!!  She is of the age where she has decided that she is gonna "do it anyway".  Like last night when I told her to go to bed and she wanted to play barbies.  I told her she would not be blessed if she didn't mind me.  She didn't care.  So today, I am taking up the barbies and putting them in time out for a week or so.  We are also having a friend over and she won't get to play with that friend.  She will probably go to bed tonight.  I tell you these things cause there are those who have a strange need to know how I discipline my child.  I am going to work on disciplining her so that she will mind so she won't be breaking my heart.

Anyway, no new projects to show.  I will have to get busy this week cause I offered to make some cards for my sunday school class to send out.  Gotta get on the ball!!  I did bring out my sewing machine and applique something on a shirt for Ciara to give the little girl.  I forgot to take a picture of it.  I hope she liked it!

I have decided to write down everything I eat.  After figuring up my points yesterday I will no longer ever be able to eat at my fav. Sunday restaurant.  Bummer, but I just can't do it!!

Last night I helped lead singing at the nursing home.  It was a mess. People kept coming out even after the service was over!!  I hope they liked it a little.  I was so shocked to see some people in there.  I am getting old and so are the people I know.  Who knows, you may be next!!!  Well, if you are, I promise I will come sing to you!

No comments: