14 years ago
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sick!
I hate being sick! I really, really, really hate being sick. I started feeling sick Friday evening and just knew I wouldn't be able to do the party. Saturday I felt much better. I cleaned the shop and did the party and everything was fine....until the party was over. I started feeling bad then, but had to hold it together to go to Gainesville to visit my step mom. I made it through the weekend and even though I wasn't feeling great, I went to school Monday. I came home from school Monday and got a shower and went straight to bed. I didn't sleep well, but felt awful. Today I called in sick. I slept so good this morning. I decided I needed med's and needed to go to the dr., so I called and got right in. I hurried and got there and saw the dr. She gave me a shot, antibiotics, and inhaler. I grabbed a gallon of orange juice and went home and went back to bed. I slept good again. I still feel pretty awful, but I might survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no, hope you start feeling much better soon. You are right, being sick is not fun at all.
My daughter is sick, she's been caughing and having the runny nose for 4 days. A couple of days a go she didn't sleep at all, so I didn't either. Last night I put the vaporizer in her bedroom and she slept the whole night!! I feel tired still, but at least much better than yesterday.
Get rest and hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment