This is a bad time of year for me. I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. I hate the fall and winter. I have worked really hard this year getting plenty of sun and trying to find things to do so I don't get depressed. It has been such a struggle, cause Satan wants me to lay in bed and cry all day. He is such a trickster. I have decided that somehow I am going to find the money to have my teenage friend come over and help me clean and organize a couple of hours each week. She and I together can do more in two or three hours than I can do alone in a year!! She is such a great help. She just naturally knows what to do and takes instruction well, and pretty well knows where my stuff goes by now!! (better than my daughter does, who never puts things up!)
This will give me more time to take and post pictures and create! It should be a wonderful fall!!
Anyway, here are pictures of our kitties. Buttercups is the black one and Smokey is the gray one. They are sweet little kitties. Smokey let's one year olds hold him and pull on his arms and legs and poke his eyes. Even after I make the one year old put him down and he is free to run, he will let the little kid pick him up and do it all over again. He is so sweet natured. He also likes to roam. One weekend, they both had a couple of overnights at the neighbors. We thought they were gone for sure until one of my students told me where they were. We got them back. Then a couple of weeks later Smokey decided to take off on his own. That same student found him and brought him back to us. They have stayed put the last couple of weeks. Ciara was letting them sleep in the laundry room for a while. I woke up every night with cats playing under my bed, sleeping in bed with me, or playing in the hall and waking me up. All that jumping in my bed with me was making my allergies go crazy, so the cats were banned to outside. Even though I am not a cat lover, I love the joy they bring to Ciara.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! The kittens have gotten so big and are so pretty!!
i'm so glad you finally got your camera so you can post pictures. They are great!
Post a Comment