14 years ago
Saturday, January 31, 2009
My Surprise is Here
It's here early!! I can't believe my surprise is here. I am a person who might think about buying something for a very long time. I weigh the options, compare prices, think about the need for it vs how much I just want it... When I decide to buy that item, I want it now. (Like I decided last week to get a new pressure cooker, and Wal-mart was out. Bummer!) So I have waited a couple of years, thinking about this purchase, checking out the competition, researching, wanting, needing, being told by relatives that I have too much and shouldn't want any more, feeling guilty for wanting it, watching the same relative enjoying theirs, doing without it, thinking I didn't need it (and really I don't), but wanting it all the same. A few weeks ago I woke up at 7 on a Saturday morning, and made the decision. It was time to get it. I truly have a need for it in my world that I created! It will help me to organize, be more efficient, help Ciara with her needs also. So I called and ordered it. I had it custom built to my specifications. It wasn't supposed to be here until February 2nd so I thought I had all day to prepare for it's arrival, but now I must hurry and get things ready to truly use it to all it's ability. I will not tell, cause I will be flogged by relatives for being so extravagant. All I will say is that it is lime green, I will call it Tink, and I love it already. Gotta go prepare the space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What is it? I hate suspense!!
"Tink" huh - could it be a new computer? Hmmm! Or a Shrek looking (lime green!) Robot to do all the house cleaning, bill paying and cooking (wish!)... come on, tell us!
I know what it is!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment