Monday, January 26, 2009

Mickey Card

I give up! I am so unorganized. I am always losing things. A week ago I spent over two hours trying to figure out the paper engineering behind a pop up card. I made a pattern and then made the cutest card for my aunt as a thank you for taking us to Disney World. Then, I lost it! I have looked and looked and can't find the card anywhere. I am so thankful that I took a picture of it before I lost it. I can't wait any longer to show it off, so here is my cute Mickey card.

Thank you so much Aunt Sue for taking us to DW and spoiling us rotten before, during and after the trip. We loved it so much and had such a great time. You are always so thoughtful to include us. Maybe someday I will find the card and you will get to pull the ribbon and see how much fun it is to make Mickey pop out!

2 comments:

the pastor's wife said...

Wow! You MADE that?!! You should sell it! Did you get my email w/ the link to that card-selling website?

Maria said...

Stephanie - That card is precious! I love a good pull up card!