Last Wednesday was the first meeting of the Sip and Swap Club. This was my idea to start a card swap where I don't have to do any work at all!!! Well, not too much work! I do still have to make the cards. I organized the swap as a way to have fun. My friends and I love swapping cards. It is such a surprise and a gift. We learn many techniques and get stocked up on cards, only I can never, ever give them away. I keep them all. I just enjoy looking at them. Since I have broken yet another camera, I am posting a link to Melissa's page. She shows all the swaps. Mine is the baby bear!!
http://vannoyplainsimple.blogspot.com/2011/04/local-card-swap.html
http://vannoyplainsimple.blogspot.com/2011/04/local-card-swap.html

1 comment:
Wow, those are some awesome cards! I wouldn't want to part w/ them either.
That cute little teddy bear looks familiar! Bekah asked me the other day when she's going to get some more of them. And she reminded me to remind you to bring her your old stuff next time we see you. = )
Love you!
Post a Comment