Finally, my letter of the word swap has come in. I did the Y in baby, the first I in inspire and the i in friends. The rest were all made by other crafters. We sent all our pieces into the hostess and she divided them up and sent them to us. I probably won't use them together as a title. Since they came from so many other people, the colors and sizes don't match. But you do get the idea of what is possible. I think they will be great for monograms for words I might use as a title on a scrapbook page. I love seeing what other crafters are doing, and I already have some great ideas. Speaking of scrapbooking, there is a great event going on in Quanah next weekend. Let me know if you are interested in going. Happy Crafting!!
14 years ago

1 comment:
i'd love to do something like that sometime, but probably not this time.............but my daughter may be coming.!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment